Feta Cheese Breadrolls
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Olea EVOO
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (we suggest to use Fage Greek yogurt, or any other strained yogurt)
- 1 lb Greek feta cheese
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Work the mix till the feta cheese is all crumbled.
- Leave the mix in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Turn the mix into small balls and place on wax paper in a baking pan.
- Preheat oven at 350oF and bake for 50 minutes or until golden on the outside.
- Set them on several layers of paper towels to absorb the extra oil.