Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Seeds from 1 to 4 fresh pumpkins
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of Olea Gold EVOO per 1 cup rinsed & dried pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Olea sea salt per 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- Carve the pumpkin(s) and remove the seeds.
- Sort them and let them dry in a pan or on paper towels.
- Mix seeds with the olive oil.
- Add the salt.
- Spread the seeds in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes or until light brown at 170oF. It is critical to keep the baking time to absolutely minimal and at the specific low temperature. In this way you preserve the nutrients of the Olea Gold EVOO and of the pumpkin seeds.