Dakos or ntakos, a classic Cretan dish!!
- 1 barley dakos dried bread, or a couple greek rusks (rustic dried bread0 or a quarter toasted french baquette (open face)
- 8 tablespoons Olea Gold EVOO
- 1 teaspoon to tablespoon Olea oregano
- 2 large tomatoes on the vine
- 3 tablespoons grated Greek feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Olea Sliced olives
- Submerge the dakos in water and set it up on a plate.
- Cut tomatoes in small pieces or grate them.
- Pour half of the olive on the dakos and add the tomatoes
- Place feta cheese and olives on top of the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the rest of the olive oil and the oregano.