Overnight Oatmeal Jars
- 1/4 cup oats (old-fashioned)
- 1-2 Tbsp Olea bee-pollen muesli (pick your flavor)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Olea honey (pick your flavor)
- topping ingredient (examples):blueberry/banana, strawberry/banana, peanut butter/banana, cinnamon/applesauce, mango/blueberry. Get creative!
- Pour the main ingredients into the bottom of each jar. I line mine up and knock out 6 at a time.
- Add the topping ingredients on the top, filling to the top of your jar*.
- Carefully mix everything together very well.
- Put the lid on and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
To add crunch, sprinkle muesli on top right before eating!
*Add sliced banana right before you eat, so it doesn’t brown.