A MESSAGE ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS EFFORTS
Dear Olea friends,
The health and well-being of our valued customers and associates are always our priority. We always follow the guidelines of FDA and CDC, but as we navigate the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together, we want to share with you the extra precautions we’re taking to serve you:
- As you probably know we are a small solely family business (comprised of 4 US working personnel), so the risk of exposure is minimal. Nevertheless, if any of us is sick we are not allowed to enter our facilities for at least 14 days.
- We always hand wash for 20 seconds, as we enter our facilities and during our work there.
- We clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- There is always hand sanitizer in our delivery vehicles.
- Our two US warehouses are located in areas with very low or no impact (Maryland Heights MO & Ithaca NY).
We continue to monitor the situation and strictly follow the guidelines of WHO and other agencies.
Thank you, stay healthy and be safe!
The Olea Family