Chicken with Cauliflower and Olives
This recipe is from Elana’s Pantry blog. We have found it very tasty so here it is. You can visit Elana’s blog to see other yummy recipes!!
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Olea Estates EVOO
- 1/2 tsp Olea sea salt
- zest of 1 lemon (use a microplane zester), or springle Olea Lemon Balm
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Olea Kalamon olives pitted
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spread thyme sprigs evenly in the bottom of a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken over thyme sprigs and scatter cauliflower around chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine shallot, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice, olives and garlic
- Pour lemon mixture over chicken and cauliflower.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to overnight.
- Bake at 400oF for 45-55 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and cauliflower is well browned.