This recipe is from Elana’s Pantry blog. We have found it very tasty so here it is. You can visit Elana’s blog to see other yummy recipes!!
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Olea Estates EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- zest of 1 lemon (use a microplane zester), or springle Olea Lemon Balm
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Olea Kalamon olives pitted
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spread thyme sprigs evenly in the bottom of a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Place chicken over thyme sprigs and scatter cauliflower around chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine shallot, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice, olives and garlic
- Pour lemon mixture over chicken and cauliflower.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to overnight.
- Bake at 400oF for 45-55 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and cauliflower is well browned.